Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Retaining hair length....

Hi All!

 I am still waiting on my beyonce wig. This is some bs cause i have been waiting for it for over a week and i really dislike walking around with my real hair in November.  I feel like the moment the weather gets below 50 degrees my hair should be tucked neatly in to a wig cap *shrugs*.  Doing that retains hair...as long as u keep it well conditioned and moisturized under there you will be happy with your results.

I rarely wear my hair down. I may wear it down every three months if i get it straightened at the dominicans and wear it down for a couple of days. I personally don't like my hair down. I think i look better with my hair pulled back in a bun.

Retaining length is very important to me in this journey. My  hair is slightly uneven right now because i cut it myself during a traumatic time in my life Janaury 2010 and i had to get it fixed by a salon and they made it look "normal". Some sections I cut really really short so...its growing out unique but the good thing is my ends "beez" the bomb!!!! lol! (i love to entertain myself with my slang talk so please don't mind me). I had my domincan chick look at it and she was like wow it looks great so because the ends are sooo  healthy i didn't have to  trim anything which retains more length and make my hair appear like its growing faster.  I usually try to get a trim every 3-6 months. My hair is always in a bun or pinned up. I hate hair touching my shirt or coat so this is what helped me go from Shoulder length to past arm pit length in 9 months.

Ill post pics of wig as soon as i get it.

So below is a pic of my real hair washed and air dried it has some waves cause i braided into two plaits the night before. After that photo i pinned it up.  Again, I can't stand my hair on my shoulders... i wonder what i will do when my hair actually gets to waist length. :-)

Happy Hair growing :-)

1 comment:

  1. Omg you are so funny with your blog and you get my respect for being into the process and you already know I've seen you and your hair growth process in action
    Good luck I'm excited for the end result

    ReplyDelete